Thursday 3 March 2011

Hi everybody I'm back again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx5oXvuL_Lw
Hello everybody! It seems this blog was built as a part of a task when I was a student-teacher at the university. Now, I've got my degree in English Teaching as a Foreign Language but I want to continue working on my blog. I'm going to continue showing you some good ideas to work on as a student or as an ESL teacher. It would be really useful for you to apply these nice activities in your life in order to learn in a happy and easy way.

Here you have a very nice video to check if you want to take a look at the first expressions you may say when you meet someone by the first time. Click on the link above to take a look at the video! :)

I truly recommend the "RealEnglish" Channel at Youtube.com. It has very cool videos about English in a REAL setting.

No comments: